Hoppa till huvudinnehåll
admin
Senast inloggad: 2024-04-30 - 20:06
däck

roland tengberg:

Har ni något förslag om slitna gelkoatdäck. utslitetet däcksmönster. vill inte ha teak.målningen?

tlundg
Senast inloggad: 2024-04-23 - 20:09

Thomas Lundgren:

Hej, Här är ett tips som beskrivs på hemsidan på länken nedan under rubriken "September 2005" en bit ner på sidan; With the boat coated in white it was time for the anti skid pattern on the deck. This is an interesting issue. I spent a lot of time investigating different methods and finally found something I liked on the newsgroup rec.boats.building. This is how it works: First you draw up the contours of the places on the deck where you want to have the anti skid treatment applied. I used an ordinary lead pencil. This is practical because you can easily erase any mistakes with a rubber. Then you apply a thin stripe tape along the outside of the lines. After that you can use a wider tape and plastic film to protect all areas you want to remain white. Here is a picture showing the hatch to the forward anchor box with tape applied. After light sanding with 180 grit paper you apply a first layer of paint and let it dry for a few hours. I decided to use a light gray color (RAL 7038) of the same type as the white paint (Standox polyurethane). You then add a second layer of the same paint and immediately after you sprinkle ordinary sugar into the wet paint. I made a shaker by drilling millions of 2 millimeter holes in the bottom of an empty plastic bottle. Next day when the paint is dry you clean the surface with water. The sugar melts with the water and goes away. And voila, left is a very nice looking anti skid surface ! This method has many variations, you can also use sand, micro balloons or a variety of other materials but these will stay in the paint of course and may need additional coats of paint in order to become comfortable. The sugar method creates a surface which has very good grip and still is friendly to your skin. http://www.toan.se/synb/nb2005.htm På länken ovan finns också bilder på hur det ser ut före och efter. Mvh. / Thomas.
KJELLF
Senast inloggad: 2017-09-26 - 19:07

Kjell Fredgren:

Det är kul att se att gamla knep lever än idag. En klassisk metod att göra fernissade däck hyggligt halksäkra utan att lägga i Halkanix eller liknande. Socker eller salt går lika bra. Mindre risk för kladd om man använder salt. KJELLF